October 13, 2012

Dear Journal

5 wishes before I go to the College:

1. Thinner: i know this is everybody wishes. but at least, in this 6 month i must fulfill my plan. why? because this is what i've been dreamt. being thinner is the key to have a boy...friend?

2. Smarter: i'm not smart at school, especially mathematic. my brain is refusing something like that, and it happen everytime. it makes me sick, and tired ofcourse. but never say never. i'll try my best. but, if this way isn't my way, then i won't force it.

3. Friends: i wanna make a lil' party of my group. from class mate, to the bestfriend party. anything, but the point is keeping silaturahmi between us. someday, if they need me, and i need them, we can help each other.

4. Gadget: tablet, or iPhone, or android. anything but Blackberry. i don't want Blackberry at all. that's make me MOEWBCNFEYUFG3289RYH293F31GOQ.

5. Hello!: i'm gonna change. in that time, i'm gonna change myself. i will not be the old alia. i will be the new, fresh and everything that i want. i want new friends from different cities. i want new style. i want new of anything anythingg anythinggggggg!

that's all, wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment